Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sinful Colors Pink and Milani Diamond Dazzle

These colors were extremely difficult to photograph.. but I was pretty obsessed with how they turned out! (oh, and my cuticles are super messy--I was on my way out the door and didn't have time to clean em' up!)
I wish that the sinful colors neon pigments would be a little more durable.. seems to me like they chip off way too easily! Maybe that is just neons in general? I don't know! I am impressed with the pink color but what really made it was the glitter! Lately, glitters have been my thing and this one is PERFECT. It is ultra-girly and so sparkly! I got a lot of compliments on these nails and I definitely couldn't stop looking at them in the sunlight :)

Not pictured here is the recently broken nail that has occurred.. I have horribly brittle nails and this morning one of mine got destroyed.. I can't decide whether or not to file the rest down or just try and ignore my sad little middle finger on my right hand!

My camera finally has batteries so I will be more on top of things now :) Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment